The Best Restaurants in Harrison Hot Springs
We have spent countless hours researching (eating) and sampling (drinking plenty of beer and wine) to determine who takes the golden throne as the #1 restaurant in Harrison Hot Springs, BC. Before we dive into which restaurants are the best lets first layout our rubric for grading and explain why each aspect deserves consideration.
It should come as no surprise, anytime your wine and dine at a restaurant it is fundamental that the restaurant has great food. In addition to having great tasting grub we will also take into consideration the way the dish is prepared.
I don’t know about you, but anytime we go for a vacation we plan on cracking open a few bottles of wine, a 12-pack of beer and a bottle of whiskey. But in this case, we are there to eat so hence why we value the drink list at restaurants slightly under the quality of the food.
We have also included the level of customer service we received from all employees and management. While service is not the most important factor of eating out, it is the difference between a good and a great experience. For that reason we have given it an equal weight to the Drinks.
Atmosphere - were not talking about the gases surrounding planets but, rather, the decor, lighting, and general ambiance of the whole dining experience. I know, were there to eat not pretentiously critique art or how the lighting bounces off the back wall. But we still thought it was important to ensure a restaurant is presentable and clean.
This was a general score of our overall thoughts regardless of each individual grading aspect.
Food Quality - 30
Drink List - 20
Service Quality - 20
Atmosphere - 20
Value - 10
This leaves us with a grading rubric out of 100. How convenient!
6. Muddy Waters Cafe takes the center stage as the best overall restaurant in Harrison Hot Springs - according to TripAdvisor. This is not just your standard run-of-the-mill coffee shop. Muddy Waters believes in sourcing all of its ingredients within a 100 mile radius to ensure it has local and fresh products everyday. The staff are wonderful and the coffee is divine!
3-328 Esplanade, Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M 1K0 Canada
5. Milos Greek Taverna is one of Harrison Hot Springs newest editions. The entire building has undergone extensive renovations over the last year. The location simply cannot be beat. This two story restaurant has a ground floor open concept dining area with a large rooftop terrace and additional seating inside. The overall atmosphere is bouncing with energy. Truly a must see in Harrison Hot Springs.
234 Esplanade, Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M 1K0 Canada
4. Old Settlers Pub is easily accessible from Hot Springs Road and is built from beautiful BC logs. The interior is a casual pub experience with a diverse menu with something for everyone. The server was excellent and extremely attentive.
222 Cedar Ave, Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M 1K0 Canada
3. The Copper Room is one of top dine n’ dance establishments in western Canada. This fantastic restaurant is apart of the Harrison Hot Springs Resort. With a fairly relaxed dress code, a reputation for having fantastic live music it is no surprise why this fine dining experience is highly regarded.
100 Esplanade, Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M 1K0, Canada
2. Black Forest Steak & Schnitzel is one of the longest lasting and highly respected restaurants on Harrison lake. Since 1975 they have remained a family operated restaurant overlooking the lake. Black Forest effortlessly balances casual yet fine dining with German style cuisine. An absolute must for every food enthusiast.
180 Esplanade, Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M 1K0, Canada
1. Morgans Bistro ranks #1 as the best restaurant in Harrison Hot Springs. The fresh ingredients, artistic plating, genuine and friendly service, and top-shelf drink list created the perfect lake-side dining experience we all dream of. This might just be the most underrated restaurant in the Fraser Valley.
160 Esplanade, V0M 1K0, Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M 1K0, Canada